Bootstrap full documentation
Complete development guide recommended for using bootstrap. PDF most preferred. I have downloaded the bootstrap resource folder from the official site. But I have no absolute guide on it usage.
See also questions close to this topic
Bootstrap popover takes two clicks to open the popover after the first popup
Hi I have used bootstrap popover. Here my popover works well on the first click. After closing the popover, if i open the popover again, its not opening on first click. Instead it takes two click. Note: In the fiddle everything is working fine. But, in my file it takes two click to open the popover
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script> <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/3.2.0/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/3.2.0/css/bootstrap.min.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css"> <h1><span data-toggle="popover" data-content="<a href='#' data-toggle='popover' onclick='$(".popover-close").popover("hide");return false;' class='close'>×</a><p><b>Enjoy Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors</b></p><ol class='mrgn-lft-15'><li><p><b>Priority placement of Corporate Members' companies</b> in search results and product category pages significantly improves their visibility and let buyers find and contact Corporate Members when they search or browse [site name] for what Corporate Members sell. The improved visibility helps Corporate Members win <b>more inquiries</b> than their lower ranking competitors i.e. Diamond, Pro, and Basic Members.</p></li><li><p><b>Priority placement of Corporate Members’ quotations</b> sent to buyers ensures their quotations are seen at the top of all quotations received by buyers. This added visibility significantly improves the chances of Corporate Members’ quotations being viewed and responded to by buyers.</p></li></ol>" data-html="true" data-placement="right" data-container="body" class="label label-default popover-close">Details</span></h1>
yadcf bootstrap datetimepicker is not displaying when ScrollX is set to true
I'm trying to use yadcf plugin using bootstrap datetimepicker for filtering dates in my datatable.
The date picker is only visible when ScrollX is set to false. when set to true, the horizontal scrollbar appears then date picker is hidden behind the data rows.
i tried to set position:relative in .bootstrap-datetimepicker-widget class. it is visible after setting it but textbox height is changing and date picker alignment issues occurring as below.
Any suggestions or pointers to resolve these issues?
How to create a basic 4 area template that fits the screen (w/o scrolling or explicit height setting of middle areas) in Bootstrap 4?
How do I (or what is the best way) in Bootstrap 4 make a (basic?) layout template that looks like the image at the bottom?
- Note that I want the divs/containers for content1 and content2 to fill up the space between navbar and footer to fit any users browser window exactly and to not exceed in height and cause a scrollbar to be created on the entire page.
- The footer should always remain below content1 and content2 and always visible on the user's page at the bottom like a sticky footer.
- Any new containers/divs created within content2 (or content1) should autofit the entire area of content2 (or content1).
- I want to avoid setting an explicit height on content1 and content2, unless it is a class name, but I don't want specific things like 700px to be set as a height because again, I want it to fit any users display, and 700px may be just right for some, but leave a lot of white space for others between content1 and content2 and the footer.
- Navbar and Footer areas can have an explicit height set, and the margins/padding of content1 and content2 can be explicitly set too if necessary. I just want to avoid explicitly setting the height of content1 and content2.
All samples I have seen make a 'scrollable' page where content can extend beyond the user's browser height and users can scroll up and down the page to see content, whereas in my case I want the 4 regions in the image below to fit my screen exactly so there is no scrolling. If there is scrolling due to overflow of text content in content1, then overflow:auto should allow for scrolling of content1 or content2 and not for the entire page.
If what I am asking for is not possible, please provide the best alternative with a sample that would be ideal to accomplish what I am looking for.