Data not always passing to next form

So i am a little confused. I've got my main form set up with a DatagridView. ONCLICK that data grid view is supposed to open the next form all while passing the necessary data. Now 75 percent of the time it works flawlessly. But the other 25 percent the next form WONT even generate when i click on a cell. Does anyone know why? Should there be something in my code I should be looking for? Please let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks.

Datagrid Code