Use gaction to change a Smarthome Action fulfilment URL
I want to be able to update/change the fulfilment URL of a Smart Home action using the gactions cli tool. Is this possible?
See also questions close to this topic
AWS API Gateway header for request in Authorizer
I am using AWS API Gateway for Communicating with Action on Google Console to AWS Lambda. In this scenario I am making a post call and I want to find the user in this call. I came to know that this is sent in the header. So I did the Following Steps:
- Created a resource and method and that's working fine data is being passed successfuly between each other.
- Now I want to pass the header to find the user so what I did was I use the authorizer from AWS API gateway console and then clicked on Create a authorizer.
- Now I am confused in this scenario I want a header and body so what should I send it has in Lambda Event Payload.
- Either Token or payload in case of token it's only sending the authorization part as a header.
- So According to my understanding In my scenario I'll be needing Request. But in request what should I add as Identity Sources for header in the console.
How does Action on Google Smart Home API works Asynchronously?
I recently developed a project on Amazon Alexa for Smart Home Skill API and We developed using Async Method. In Alexa there are Event Gateway to make post call Asynchronously and deffered response to keep event gateway open. I know that Action on Google has homegraph. Working of HomeGraph and EventGateway is it the same I was wondering? I was also wondering how can I make the Execution Asynchronous for the Action on Google? According to my understanding I'll be requiring to make a post call to Homegraph for that purpose.
Action on Google Smart Home using AWS lambda in Python
I wrote a smart home skill for Alexa using AWS lambda and Python. That's working all good.
Now I have moved on to Action on Google and I want to build the Skill on AWS lambda I used AWS API Gateway created a post call and gave the URL in the Fulfillment Tab of Action on Google. Now I wanted to check if the connection has been established between AWS lambda and Action on Google. I am pretty confused about how to check this?
Second Thing I am wondering does Action on Google Support Python because there are no examples in python nor anyone in the community has used python.
On there Github Repo they have given the code in NodeJS I wanted to understand the working by performing the Simulation First But it's not helping much. Like I wanted to understand the flow from the basics like When I developed for Alexa I started with Authorization and then moved on to the Controller.